Thursday, April 26, 2012

Veiled Perfumed Flowers Blooming in My vintage Style Garden and April Showers.

“Life is not a highway scattered with flowers, still it holds a goodly share of bliss”…

In the presence of new and very important challenges that will require lots of resilience, I initiated earlier this season “New beginnings” that brings me in some way to come into contact with my psychic impressions. Have you ever experienced this in your life before? If so, please let’s share our experiences!





With conviction and poetic expression, I created a daydream headwear collection composed of soft flowery roses blooming in my vintage style garden, which tells a story...and that led the way to developing and writing a short story-tale book! Let me share with you only an excerpt for now…




“In my vintage style garden, enthusiastically flying among veiled perfumed flowers blooming in the summers breeze, as golden sunshine filters through leaves, they know best how to mingle with nature’s music, in the midst of tiny whispers composing their cheery songs of glee”.





At this time, I will love to introduce you to the first of a series, of a new headwear collection designed by me called, “Veiled Perfume Roses”. Try view ing through blue-tinted glasses, you'll see a headband made of black embroidered lace and tiny rosettes enfolded in the same lace, embellished with an assemblage of azure blue roses made of silk organza, envelop with black veiling and soft feathery feathers. Can you picture and see in your mind’s eye, a dreamy event to wear this enchanting headband to!


Affirming my love and passion for nature, flowers…..I am teaching myself how to make roses. So, you will see lots & lots of flowery assemblage this season. First I compose the arrangement, then choose selected, noble and precious fabric, colour and accessories. After that, with my own hands I proceed with my anew-psychic impression. This involves a detail study of the evolution of flower during the blooming stage. Bringing you even closer to the real beauty and learning how incredible nature is….


Wishing you April showers and indeed it has been raining for weeks here in northern Italy. Again wishing you beautiful new beginnings too. I believe this is the true essence of spring, don’t you?
Life is not a highway strewn with flowers,
Still it holds a goodly share of bliss,
When the sun gives way to April showers,
Here is the point you should never miss.
Though April showers may come your way,
They bring the flowers that bloom in May.
So if it's raining, have no regrets,
Because it isn't raining rain, you know,
It's raining violets,
And where you see clouds upon the hills,
You soon will see crowds of daffodils,
So keep on looking for a blue bird,
And listening for his song,
Whenever April showers come along.


No comments: