Saturday, January 21, 2012

MY ART, CRAFT, TRADITION AND CRAZY CRISIS (PART 1)


NEVER LET A GOOD CRISIS GO TO WASTE! Change means to evolve.....I believe the person, business or country who will do well in this period of “crazy economics”, will be the one who can adapt to change. Change begins first with oneself, then through this you regain personal power to adapt, leading to personal EMPOWERMENT! 
 

For me, in this process I can look at my own vulnerability with courageous actions to face and transform my fears, doubts and the unknown, to assist me in this journey by beginning with a single step.
Myself. 

Wishing you a good start in 2012. Agree to learn to play a bigger game with your true power and live with daily creative expressions of your art, craft and tradition with genuine love for what you do and how it is done especially for those who receive it. 
 

Have you made a crazy resolution? Please share...I would love hearing from you! 
 

No comments: