Monday, July 2, 2012

MY SUMMER POSTCARD 2012

It is vacation time here in Italy and I just love it, whereas I can work in my atelier in total bliss! I have some wonderful and inspirational projects on my work table such as; completing a new hat collections as well as a new product launch and bringing up to date my professional formation course available to incarcerated female adults and juveniles, under privilege and the unemployed. So I am signing-off until now, but will be returning in the fall to bring you closer to know more about my art, share all the latest news about me, and if you have not had the time yet please invite your friends to join us here, the place where the most beautiful hats originate.
 

In joy!
Have a fun and wonderful summer!

2 comments:

Cobalt Violet said...

I'm back from my little blog break after some craziness and can't wait to see what you are up to this fall! I'm planning to go to Italy in December! Rome, Assisi then staying with a friend in Genova. I fly out of Milan ... was thinking about taking the train the day before (flight leaves early) and going to the Brera gallery. Any other suggestions? :)

Cobalt Violet said...

p.s. it's right before christmas I will be there (december 21st) but if you are around, perhaps we could meet for a cappuccino!